The first ever Pan American Black Bass Championship for Pairs (Duos). This championship will be held at the legendary Roland & Mary Ann Martins Marina & Resort on Lake Okeechobee in Clewiston, Florida. All Pan American countries are invited to have from one to eight pairs (teams of two) participate. This event will be the starting point for the newly formed Pan American Sportfishing Delegation, and will be an exciting challenge for all the anglers from the Americas.
Roland Martin Marina
Roland Martin Marina is a full service marina and vacation destination offering boat rentals, fishing guides, transient dockage, airboat tours & a multitude of accommodations including an RV park with swimming pool. While you are here grab a bite to eat at one of our restaurants "The Galley" or "Scotty's Tiki Bar." - We look forward to seeing you!
1. USA – Scott Martin and Roland Martin – 15.51 kg (34-3)
2. USA – John Cox and Keith Carson – 14.68 kg (32-6)
3. Canada – Cole Bailey and Bruce Leeson – 12.98 kg (28-10)
4. Costa Rica – Carlos Cabero and Henry Marin – 12.86 kg (28-6)
5. Canada – Phil Hegarty and Stephen Hegarty – 12.46 kg (27-8)
6. Canada – Rob Lee and Dave Chong – 12.41 kg (27-6)
7. USA – David Dudley and Mark Schlarb – 12.38 kg (27-5)
8. USA – Shirley Crain and Michelle Jalaba – 11.47 kg (25-5)
9. Costa Rica – Ronny Villalobos and Maricio Monge – 11.37 kg (25-1)
10. Canada – Dave Bairstow and Matt Hubble – 11.25 kg (24-13)
11. USA – Alan Boyd and Kyle Alsop – 10.62 kg (23-7)
12. Canada – Joey Ford and Shawn McCaul – 10.51 kg (23-3)
13. Canada – Spiro Agouros and Fern Campeau – 10.5 kg (23-2)
14. Canada – Brian Hughes and Anais Chaves – 10.27 kg (22-10)
15. Canada – Bob Izumi and Darren Izumi – 10.27 kg (22-10)
16. Mexico – Richie Gonzalez and Arturo Saldana – 9.78 kg (21-9)
17. Mexico – Jorge Bruster and Luis Flores – 9.36 kg (20-10)
18. Mexico – Victor Concha Jr. and Gerardo Ibarra – 8.25 kg (18-3)
19. Mexico – Gabriel Torres and Eduardo Yoshii – 8.14 kg (17-15)
20. Mexico – Alex Salinas and Fernando Salinas – 7.52 kg (16-9)
21. Mexico – Tomas Santos and Cruz Alejando Salinas – 5.8 kg (12-13)
22. Costa Rica – Jonnathan Arroyo and Vincente Naranjo – 4.78 kg (10-9)
Perched on Lake Okeechobee midway between West Palm Beach to the east and Fort Myers to the west, Clewiston is Florida's sweetest town. That's because of its sugarcane crop and Sugar Festival. Visitors come for sugar tours, to fish for bass in the nation's second-largest freshwater lake.
Headquarters, competitor lodging, meals, transportation staging, team registration, captain’s meetings, beat draw, and posting of scores will occur.
Lake Okeechobee, also known as Florida's Inland Sea, is the largest freshwater lake in the state of Florida. It is the eighth largest natural freshwater lake among the 50 states of the United States and the second largest natural freshwater lake contained entirely within the contiguous 48 states
Thank you to the local volunteers that made this event a success!
Team Martin and the USA BASS TEAM Day 1 of the Pan-Am international Bass Tournament on Lake Okeechobee. Mexico, Costa Rica and Canada try to take out Team USA...We want this victory bad!
My Father and I Team up with Team USA BASS on this final day to try to win the GOLD Medal for USA. We are fishing in Clewiston Florida on Lake Okeechobee against Team Canada, Team Costa Rica and Team Mexico. Final weigh-ins and medal awarded!